Saturday, May 29, 2010

Crazy Week!

So, not only did we find out we're having a girl this past week, but we also have officially closed on the house and are now homeowners!! Yesterday, we also bought a new vehicle. We've been a one car family since we wrecked our 4-Runner in February and I'm so excited about this new car. It's a 1999 Ford Expedition and it has just about everything we were looking for! Here are some pics:


4 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! It has been quite the week, a new car, a house, and a little girl! That's really exciting! So where did you buy a house at? IF? Rexburg? Elsewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bought the house my husband grew up in from his parents (in Rexburg. We've been renting it since we got married and we finally decided to just buy it from them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all the big changes! And yep it's definitely a girl even I could tell and I'm no pro. I'm working on her presents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so excited that you are going to have a girl!! I am pretty sure we are going to name our little girl Clara, but when Nicolas found out you are nameing your girl Karlee he started to have second thoughts. He thinks it will confuse your Grandma Ida too much or something like that. Savana tried to tell him that it would not matter because when she calls people the wrong name she usally comes up with something complety random, like Morris!

    ReplyDelete