So, I haven't posted anything about the little one on its way. I'm already 20 weeks--halfway there--and I had an ultrasound on Wednesday. The baby was extremely cooperative and we got to see the spine and heart in detail and many of the organs. Everything looked perfectly normal and healthy. We also got to find out the gender and we'll see if you can guess by the end of the pictures!
Foot
Head from the top
side view of the whole baby and the heart beat
face from the front
.jpg)
profile view
.jpg)
In case you couldn't read the last pic . . . It's a girl!!!
The ultrasound technician has never been wrong in 30 years so we are pretty certain . . . so certain that we are already calling her Karlee! Now to make a bunch of bows and pull out all my old baby dresses!
oh joy! i love making baby bows!!! :D
ReplyDeleteCongrats! It's so fun to shop for girls!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Pauline! I am excited for you guys and you and I should make bows together!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! That is so exciting!!
ReplyDeleteYay!
ReplyDelete