Sunday, June 6, 2010

Let's Go Fly a Kite

So, Trenton is not doing so well with the potty training lately, but a few weeks ago he finally went poop on the potty. Granted it was only an inch long, but he worked pretty hard for it. So, Trenton got to go pick out a kite at Wal-mart. It's been hanging in his room every since because of rain and being busy, but a couple days ago we finally got out to fly it in our yard and he loved it. I think I enjoyed it even more than he did. I haven't flown a kite since I was little! Anyway, I got some cute pics.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the baby girl. How fun! I hope you are feeling good.

    Trenton is growing up so fast. What a cutie.

    It sounds like you guys are doing well.

    Tell Nyk we said hi. :)

    ReplyDelete