Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving update

I know its been a while, but I wanted to post some pictures of our trip to Utah the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving. We spent the night in a hotel and Trenton got to go swimming which he loved. He screamed the whole back to the hotel room! I guess he wanted to turn into a prune. While Nyk went to the BYU vs. Utah game with his friend Orlan, I went to the Children's museum with Trenton, Corteiga and Treysen. We had a blast. I highly recommend this museum. We played for at least 4 hours and they still could have kept going.
Trenton cooking in the tiny birdhouse!
Playing in the water.


fun videos to come . . .

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun. Where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Jacob is the same way when we go swimming. He just doesn't want to leave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a children's museum here too. So fun! And I loved your story about Trenton hiding. Oh man, I am glad you found him and he was ok! The power of prayer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are at the children's museum in Salt Lake City at the gateway near temple square.

    ReplyDelete