Nyk played guitar and banjo for the Idaho Falls Youth Arts Council's production of Annie this past week. Trenton and I got to go down with him and hang out with my family for Tuesday night, Wednesday night, all day Friday, all day Saturday and this past Monday and Tuesday night. It was a lot of going down to Idaho Falls and I'm glad for the break, but I loved hangin' with my family. I think Trenton loved it even more. All he would talk about was, nanner (Tanner), Sanny (Savanna), Bompa (Grandpa), Wiee (Riley), Tintin (Tiffany), Nics (Nicolas) and marmar (Grandma). He finally gave in and said grandma. He's been able to say Grandpa for almost 7 months now, but he would only sign grandma. I guess he decided he really did know how to say it! What a cutie. I am absolutely amazed at how much he is learning. He knows his colors and can sometimes count correctly. He says new things every day and has started saying sentences such as "play blocks me" or "more tractors please." He suchs a joy to have and I'm grateful most for him and my husband this Thanksgiving. They mean everything to me.
My dad went on a trip to China and brought back Trenton and his cousin Riley matching silk pajamas. Wouldn't they just fit in over there with there toeheads?!
No comments:
Post a Comment