Thursday, May 19, 2011

Trampolines and Horses

A week ago Nyk's brother Justin came home from BSU for a day before he had to leave to Indiana for the summer, so we decided to enjoy the sunshine with him and Nyk's family.  
Trenton has recently gotten an extreme fascination with trampolines, so I took some pictures of Trenton and his uncle Josh jumping away!!

 The next four are sequential shots and I love how they turned out.  Sherika was actually the photographer of these!




Crack the Egg!

Woohoo!

 The boys had fun pushing Karlee around in the stroller!


For those of you who don't know, I got a really nice DSLR camera for Valentine's Day/Birthday/Mother's Day/Anniversary!  I took a photography class this past semester and loved it!!  I love my camera and try to take everything on manual settings.  It's hard, but really fun!  Sherika is actually the photographer of this photo as well, but I love the composition of it!  She's got some talent!!!

Sherika (Nyk's sister)

 Austin (Nyk's brother)

 What a goofball!

 Karlee got to ride too and really wanted to pull the horses hair!

Josh and Trenton riding around!

Justin jumping on Danny from behind!

Nyk and Justin combing out Brownie

We really, really, really enjoyed the few days of extreme sunshine we had!  As I look out my window and see the wind and dreary clouds I wonder if summer will ever be here!!  Hopefully we'll have some posts soon about some sunshine and summer fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment