Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Time to catch-up

Well, I can't seem to stay caught up, so here I am sadly blogging about Trenton's Birthday and Christmas, but I don't want everyone to miss them.

Trenton's Birthday (December 11) . . . 
Trenton is officially three and all boy.  He loves anything Spider-man, Iron-man, Batman, and especially Transformers.  He loves his 5 little Transformers and they go everywhere with him.  Right now he is currently saving his money (50 cents a day for chores) to get two more that he really wanted at Walmart. After 2 weeks and some leftover birthday money he will finally have enough to buy them on Friday and pay tithing on Sunday!  I'm so proud of him!  
His favorite toys are his Little People (which he has tons of because I'm an obsessive D.I. toy shopper), his Transformers and his Lightning McQueen cars.
He loves playing games, especially Go Fish and he also loves making Karlee laughing by bouncing her or saying funny words.  
He loves all superhero movies, but he also likes watching Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella!  We went to Tangled for Christmas Eve and he won't stop talking about it.
He also likes the movie How to Train Your Dragon, so for his birthday we made a dragon cake.  It is supposed to be the Nightmare (it starts itself on fire, so it was perfected by the birthday candles!)
We had his birthday party on Friday, but on his actual birthday we got our portraits taken, went to the Vail Christmas party and then got to go to Leo's Place to celebrate all the Woolstenhulme side December birthdays!  

His main present was his own digital camera (kid proof of course)!!!  I spent so much time researching to find the best one and finally got him the Crayola Kids Pix.  It has the most megapixels of any kid-proof camera and came with some awesome editing software.  We've been thrilled with it, especially Trenton!  He takes some pretty strange pictures!

Christmas . . .
We spent Christmas Eve with Nyk's family like usual and Trenton got to play Joseph in the Nativity scene.  Karlee was baby Jesus.  We sang songs and opened presents and got spoiled!
The one present we each got to open for Christmas Eve was matching pajama pants which I sewed (red for the girls, green for the boys) and Trenton got Oreos and a cookie dipping bib.  We put some cookies out for Santa and first thing Christmas morning Trenton wanted to see if the cookies were gone.  He didn't even notice his stocking or the Little People Airport on the couch until we pointed it out.
I made a lot of Karlee's presents--lots of matching bib and burpcloth sets (she spits up so much!) and a bow holder.  Trenton made a bow for her.  It's the one on the top of the couch (I helped a little bit).
We spent Christmas Day down at my family's house and Trenton got spoiled again!!
He loves his new play kitchen!
He liked playing Play-doh with Dad and Uncle Nicolas!


No comments:

Post a Comment