Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Latest

So, if you go to my next two posts you'll see what we've been doing this summer, but here is the latest.
We started our garden really late this year, but we've gotten a few wonderful veggies out of it. 
I picked all three of these zucchinis at the same time after not checking the garden for a few days.
The smallest is a normal-sized garden zucchini
which gives you an idea how big that biggest one really is.
Here's the first fruit of labor--a yellow pear tomato.
We've had a few more a and a few more cherry tomatoes.
Trenton and his friend Bentley at the Blackfoot Fair petting zoo.
On the train at the fair
building at a booth at the fair
playing in the sand
Nyk played on the free stage at the fair on Saturday and twice on Monday.
I'm so proud of him and his band!
Trenton got to ride one ride and he picked the cars one.  Imagine that!
Last of all, an update on the pregnancy.  I only have a month left and I'm feeling ready and not at the same time.  There's still things to get done, but this pregnancy has been a lot different then the first.  My feet are always swollen, I'm warmer than Nyk (which is really weird), and because Karlee sits so low I always feel like I need to pee and almost do every time I sneeze or jump.  It's horrible, but I shouldn't complain, because a lot of people have it a lot worse than I do!  Trenton's getting really excited to see Karlee and so are we . . . 5 more weeks!
12 weeks
20 weeks
32 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment