
Monday, March 29, 2010
Trenton's Portraits!
So, after trying to take pictures ourselves and having some outside pictures done. I just decided to pay the money and get some nice portraits of Trenton while he was still close to 2-years old! I went to JcPenney's and they were awesome! I had an awesome coupon which I printed off their website and signed up for the Portait Club, so I felt like I got a killer deal. They were awesome to work with and I got some really cute pictures. As a member of the Portait Club, I get the low-quality pictures emailed to me for only 4.99 each time and this time was free! No more spending a ton of money to get my pictures on a CD. Yeah!! And I get to share them all with you! Double yeah! Here's my adorable 2-year-old.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















Wow! Those are excellent. What a little stud. Something tells me Treysen wouldn't be as cooperative.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe they turned out so well and that you got to change his outfit so many times! When I went in, I had a total of five minutes and the pix didn't turn out so well. I guess if you're a member of "the club" you get extra benefits and time, right?!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! And he's such a ham- I love it!
ReplyDelete