Here are some random pictures to catch you up on the happenings of February.
Trenton likes to sit his stuffed animals up to the table and "eat lunch" with them. What a cutie!
While I was upstairs printing stuff off Trenton took every item out of the refrigerator door and meticulously lined it up along the table.
Trenton loves to eat "clean snow" even though he doesn't look so happy in this picture.
Trenton finally getting to hold his cousin Natalie! He hasn't really held her since. The coolness wore off I guess!
Trenton wearing his uncle Justin's hockey pants. What a dork!
My attempt to get a cute picture of Trenton

Trenton likes to sit his stuffed animals up to the table and "eat lunch" with them. What a cutie!
While I was upstairs printing stuff off Trenton took every item out of the refrigerator door and meticulously lined it up along the table.
Trenton loves to eat "clean snow" even though he doesn't look so happy in this picture.
Trenton finally getting to hold his cousin Natalie! He hasn't really held her since. The coolness wore off I guess!
Trenton wearing his uncle Justin's hockey pants. What a dork!
My attempt to get a cute picture of TrentonMy cowboys!!
Ha! What is it with two year olds and organizing things? Courtney does the same thing with movies, her toys, you name it.
ReplyDelete