Monday, September 28, 2009

Crazy Boys

For those of you who don't know, I have been watching my friend's 2 year old boy, Treysen, while she does her student teaching. I watch him 8-3 Monday through Thursday. It has been an interesting experience, but Trenton loves having a little buddy to do stuff with. They do some pretty funny things. The other day, Treysen was playing with my keyboard and he was really getting into the music. He looks like a little Stevie Wonder!
They also like putting the Jimmy Bob teeth in their mouth, but they wouldn't let me get very good pictures. Treysen is spitting his out and Trenton has his in upside down!

4 comments:

  1. hahaha love the teeth :)
    ive been babysitting too, sometimes its rough... but good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much the cutest kids in the whole world I have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I bet it's great for him to have a little play buddy. Landon needs that! I didn't know that your hubby had a band! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Treysen looks awesome playing the piano. HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete