Saturday, June 27, 2009

Legacy Flight Museum Air Show

We went to the Legacy Flight Museum air show last Saturday and Trenton loved it!! He was signing plane over and over again and he would watch the planes until he couldn't see them anymore. We rode our bikes over form our house to avoid traffic and Trenton's bike trailer made a nice seat for some of Nyk's siblings. I was just glad that the clouds were out for most of it because it blocked the sun so we could actually see the planes.



2 comments:

  1. How could we miss you? There was only a million people at the show...I love the pictures you posted today. Especially the one of Nyk and Trenton riding the horse. He is growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love all the new pictures. I feel like we're missing out on so much though and it makes me sad!

    ReplyDelete